Park Gallery is Cheltenham’s newest contemporary art gallery featuring a broad and diverse range of art work comprising original paintings, limited edition prints, handmade glass and ceramics as well as a beautiful selection of gifts and cards.
Owners Steve and Claire and Gallery Manager Caz have created a friendly and welcoming environment in which customers can relax and enjoy buying fabulous works of art for themselves, friends and family. By working closely with our handpicked artists and makers we offer stunning collections of art to appeal to all tastes.
Located on Montpellier Avenue in the scenic Regency town of Cheltenham, Park Gallery has three floors of artistic excellence to explore. Stroll into the 'Bandstand' for a great representative display of our major art collections, gifts and cards. Upstairs in the 'Glasshouse' you will find more wonderful paintings and exquisite glass and downstairs in 'The Secret Garden', enchanting bronze and ceramic pieces as well as even more paintings to relish.
Park Gallery is the perfect place to come when you are looking for something to make your house your home, to treat yourself or to find that perfect present for a special occasion.
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Park Gallery. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Park Gallery which is the trading name of Joseph James (Cheltenham) Limited offers this website, including all information available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our Artworks to you.
Use of our Website and Social Media:
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, images and sizes of the Artworks that appear on the website and Social Media. However, please do get in touch if you would like us to send you more detailed images or any further information.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website or Social Media Service, without express written permission by us and the Artist involved.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- You agree that any comments you make on our Website or Social Media sites will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website or Social Media Sites.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Website or Social Media that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, product shipping charges and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Purchasing Artworks Online and in the Gallery:
- All Artworks remain the property of Park Gallery until full payment has been received by us.
- Once full payment has been made, ownership and any associated risk transfers to you.
- We reserve the right at any time to discontinue the sale of particular Artwork without notice.
- Reserving any Artwork will require a 50% deposit after which we will hold the piece for an agreed period of time.
- This rarely happens, but if you decide that your newly purchased Artwork is not for you, then we will offer a 7 day money back guarantee providing the following:
- You contact Park Gallery within 7 days of purchase or receipt, if later
- You have a valid till receipt
- The artwork is in its original condition and packaging and able to be re-sold
- Providing all of the above conditions are met, a full refund will be made.
We will examine all returns on a case by case basis in order to determine who is responsible for paying costs required to deliver the artwork back to Park Gallery. Generally, if we determine that the artwork was accurately described on our site (in terms of size, colour, medium etc) and the purchaser is returning it as a result of buyers’ remorse, then the purchaser will be held responsible for return costs.
If we conclude that the work was misrepresented in any way, or if the Artwork was damaged as a result of packaging, Park Gallery will be responsible for return costs.
Your submission of personal information is governed by the Data Protection Act. We will obtain your personal information during the following instances:
- Making a purchase online – please note credit card records will not be held by Park Gallery
- Joining our mailing list – otherwise known as the ‘Park Gallery Crew’
- Emailing us with an enquiry
You will be able to view the information we hold about you at any time, simply email a request to email@example.com
Under no circumstances will we pass your personal information onto any third parties.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.